Effective date: October 29, 2019
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Service is the https://www.graciewaldrop.com website operated by Gracie Waldrop.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from the data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically, generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored onto your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service for you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you.
1. First name
2. Email address
3. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We automatically collect usage data, such as your computer Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Use of Data
GracieWaldrop.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
1. To provide and maintain our Service
2. To notify you about changes to our Service
3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
4. To provide customer support
5. To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
6. To monitor the usage of our Service
7. To detect, prevent and address technical issues
8. To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GracieWaldrop.com may process your Personal Data because:
- You have given us permission to do so
- We need to perform a contract with you
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement under certain circumstances, GracieWaldrop.com may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. GracieWaldrop.com aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
European Economic Area Residents (EEA)
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
2. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
4. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
5. The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
6. The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where GracieWaldrop.com relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
7. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Children & Minors Information
The Service does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Service has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third-parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Our site is hosted by WordPress. WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. Users of our site may, at their option, engage by creating content such as comments or posts. In the event you submit any content to our site, WordPress may collect information such as first name, last name, email address, date and time of submitting the content.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Links to Other Sites
This Service uses affiliate links. Affiliate links are of no additional cost to you if you purchase via the link, the commission is paid out to us by the retailer. The full affiliate disclaimer can be found here: https://graciewaldrop.com/author-info/affiliates/.
Our Service contains links to our social media accounts, mainly, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, and PINTEREST. We use these social media accounts to promote our site.