If you been around for a while you probably know that I’m a big fan of books. I’ve been obsessed with books for as long as I can remember. Some of my favorite memories include books. So today I want to share some of my top book recommendations with you. From fiction to non-fiction to serious to lighthearted to short to lengthy, this list includes them all!
* The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
* Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
* Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
* The Little House Series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
* The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis
* Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas
* Extreme Ownership by Leif Babin and Jocko Willink
* It’s Not Supposed To Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst
There are obviously an abundance more of books I could add to this list, but the list would probably never end and I’d run out of room. I included the books I’ve found myself going back to over and over through the years. Several of these books are part of a series or have sequels, so be sure to check those out as well!
Drop a comment down below is you‘ve read any of these before. Let me know what some of your favorite books to read/listen to are – I’m always looking for new suggestions!
*some links and products may contain an affiliate link: click here to read my affiliate disclosure.