Have you ever wondered how you can support the families of our nation’s heroes? Here’s your opportunity! You won’t want to miss out on the opportunity to give back to this deserving organization while potentially winning the experience of a lifetime. *I was compensated for this post and this post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Click here to read my affiliate disclosure.
What is The Folds of Honor Foundation?
Founded in 2007 by Lieutenant Colonel Dan Rooney, The Folds of Honor Foundation provides educational scholarships to the spouses and children of America’s fallen or disabled service members. Your support could help a hero’s loved ones graduate, pursue their career and build a life that honors their veteran. Already, Folds of Honor has awarded over 29,000 scholarships. As the organization says: Honor their sacrifice. Educate their legacy.
How can I support?
Support Military Families & enter to win an Austin, TX Dream House. Go to Omaze.com, choose your desired donation amount, and you will be entered into the sweepstakes. Donations & entries close October 10, 2021 and the winner will be contacted around October 27, 2021.
By entering to win, you will:
• Support The Folds of Honor Foundation providing educational scholarships to the spouses and children of America’s fallen or disabled service members.
• Potentially score a newly built 3,235 sq ft urban oasis with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms located in Austin’s desirable Travis Heights neighborhood.
• Fill your days in Texas’ capital of cool with live music, lake kayaking and the country’s best BBQ – all within a few walking minutes from your new house.
• Back at home base, enjoy soaring ceilings, hardwood floors, a deck off the open-concept kitchen and living room, plus a main bedroom suite with a private patio.
• Winner will also have the option to choose a cash prize instead of the house.
**No donation or payment is necessary to enter or win this sweepstakes.